Friday, December 18, 2009

Magic Numbers

Most people do have a magic number, mine happens to be 3.
Let me explain why.......
For personal reasons such as my mother had 3 children with my father(Which I am one of three).
Another reason that hits home, my mother and I were both born on the 3rd( different months).
Alright now for the reasons out my little circle.....
Examples of where the number 3 keeps showing up are The Holy Trinity, The 3 Fates, Past Present and Future, 3 primary colors, the 3 color cones in your eyes that make up ALL the colors you see.....
Now speaking of the 3 color cones in your eyes, they are surprisingly NOT the 3 primary colors, but instead red, blue and GREEN(not yellow).
Now a fun little coinidence....think of the 3 primary colors in the Wizard of Oz, Blue,Dorthy's dress(The Past), Red, Dorthy's shoes(the Present as well as the present meaning "gift" from the wicked witch, although debatable as a gift or not) and Green, the Emerald City, (their future). These are mostlly just MY opinions, but feel free to "Google" any of this.....3, 2, 1...blast off!

No comments:

Post a Comment